Sunday, January 5, 2014

Re-homing!

While doing a bit of tidying, basically anything but sitting down at the sewing machine, I came across two items that I would like to re-home (free for the taking!!).

Sorry for the poor picture (glare), but to give you some details, one is a pattern by Jeri Kelly called The Winter Friends Collection and the other is a Jeri Kelly kit called Santa's Helper.




Would anyone be interested in lightening my load a little bit?  Just leave a comment below, if there are more then one interested I will choose a recipient Friday night (January 10th).

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivian

7 comments:

Shellie Rathjen said...

I would love to have the Winter Friends Collection. I love reading your blog, I wish you were closer as I think I could learn a lot from you!

Shellie in Nebraska

Dolores said...

I wouldn't mind either or both. Great projects to work on in this season.

Maureen Williamson said...

Thank you so much Viv for a chance at the give-away! They're both great patterns but I'm such a lover of snowpeople that I have to say "Winter Friends" is my favourite!
Maureen
mgw070 at shaw dot ca

Maureen Williamson said...

Thank you so much Viv for a chance at the give-away! They're both great patterns but I'm such a lover of snowpeople that I have to say "Winter Friends" is my favourite!
Maureen
mgw070 at shaw dot ca

Laura said...

Hi Viv,

I would love the chance to win either one - I've been bit by the quilting bug a little - I swear this addicting stuff spreads - sort of like the blob - slowly but surely, it takes over....:)

Have a good week and thank you for the chance!

Laura
WA (from 123stitch)

ljmcd7 @ gmail.com

Crickets Corner said...

Looks like you have yourself a little contest going. Both the patterns are great, who doesn't love snowmen and Santa? Have a great week.

Rina

Diane-crewe said...

well looks as if you got a few responses xxx