Sunday, March 30, 2014

Is it spring yet?

Wow has it really been over a month since I last posted?  Life has changed a lot for me.

We just returned from a two week roadtrip back to Manitoba, my first time back in about five years.  Jen, my oldest, just got her beginner's drivers license so she got in a lot of road time in many environments.
I was able to spend some time with my grandmother, she is 91 years and has been in the hospital for the last 5 weeks.  Her kidneys are failing and they are making her comfortable.

I'll be back with more, just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still here and I have a lot of positive and fun news!!

Before I go though, when is spring coming?  I got to see bare ground in some places on our trip and I am so jealous.




2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Hi Vivian, great to know all is well, Grandmothers, so special in all our lives, you would have appreciated time there. Spring, it must be with you soon, we are right in the middle of Autumn. Cheers, Jean.

Diane-crewe said...

hope your grandmother is being kept comfortable xx spring actually seems to be here in the UK xx